Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rachel & Mark {cincinnati wedding photographer}

Rachel & Mark's ceremony took place at Oxford Community Arts Center in Oxford, Ohio. It was a beautiful venue, being the original Oxford College for Women, with a large open room with gorgeous light and art deco style Windows and features.

We started out at with the girls getting ready at the Miami Inn where the talented Karina was working her makeup magic and then headed to Upham's Arch at Miami University for the couple's first meeting. The couple was trusting enough to take a ride with me to do some pictures at another location before returning to do bridal party pictures at Upham's. Then we finished up at the Formal Gardens.

In 2 short hours we got so many beautiful images to document their day! Then after the short ceremony, and a quick room change, the lovely reception was under way!

Thank you Rachel & Mark for letting me be a part of your special day...Here are some sneak peaks for you!










The first time they saw each other...




As I was driving out to Oxford I passed all of the these beautiful fields...thanks guys for trusting me and treking in your Wedding attire through the thick brush to get these shots...they are my favorites from the day:)










I think this may be favorite! Love her laugh!







Favorite of Rachel...



So this was the "practice" jump...but I HAD to post...look at the Best Man's face on the far left...PRICELESS!



They were a very animated bunch:)







I won't tell you what Mark did right before I snapped these shots...but I love that he had her laughing!












Vendor Love:
Makeup: Karina of MakeupbyKarina
Flowers: Carolyn Greene
Hair: Angeleen of Attitudes
Music: Kim Dean of KC Sounds

No comments: