Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cassie & Coleman {cincinnati wedding photographer}

Cassie & Coleman are from Cincinnati but currently live in Florida where Coleman is based as a Rescue Diver. When I met with the couple to discuss locations and wedding day details, Cassie mentioned that they would like to use a home belonging to a family member of Coleman's in Clifton. She said "We call it the Castle!" On the wedding day, as my assistant and I pulled into the private drive, & she asked which one is it...I responded..."I'm pretty sure it's that Castle!" Seriously...this home was AWESOME! I was like a kid in a Candy Store running from room to room checking out everything! We spent a couple hours taking pictures there and I still felt like there was so much more I wanted to do!

After the pre-ceremony pictures at the Castle and the traditional church ceremony, the guests re-treated to The Lyceum in Glendale for the reception. It is a beautiful reception venue with tall ceilings and vintage decor throughout.

Although the locations were seriously GORGEOUS, it doesn't hurt to have such a cute, sweet, and fun couple either! Here are a few sneak peaks from Cassie & Coleman's Wedding Day





I love Cassie's face when she sees her makeup complete!






HELLO beautiful bride!












I told you it was gorgeous!










Did I mention there was a Rolls Royce? Oh, well there was a Rolls Royce!



SPINNING!













Details at The Lyceum...








After dinner Cassie & Coleman changed into "party attire"! Everyone danced to the live band's music...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I think these bridesmaids dresses are adorable!!!! Where did these dresses come from?