Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wedding Packaging {cincinnati wedding photographer}

Branding is so important for business...You want people to recognize your logo and brand upon first site, which is why I have re-vamped my Wedding Packaging for the 2010 Wedding Season! Sticking with my Company Colors of Pool Green, Pink, and Black - I used inspiration from the PaperieBoutique for the design. The Green Petal Envelope holds a Custom Printed "Thank You" note to the Wedding Client, along with 8 complimentary Wallets, which can also be used as referral cards. I also have custom Printed Image Release Cards for the Client, both printed with WHCC. I use black leather double CD cases with a picture front window, for the Hi-Res Image Disk and DVD Wedding Video included in all wedding packages. All boxes and the product gift bag are completed with custom printed MPP Company Stickers and bright pink &/or pool green ribbon.

No comments: